The editors of “Albariq: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa Arab” welcome article submissions in accordance with the following guidelines:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript should be written in the following template and must be in Microsoft Word (.docx)
- Articles are written in Arabic, English or Indonesian using academic language, standard academic writing structure, and composition. Manuscripts can be submitted through Online Submission System using Open Journal System (OJS) on the “Albariq: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa Arab” E-journal portal
- Check for plagiarism using software with a maximum plagiarism level of 20%.
- Articles are typed 1.0 spaced, justified, in two columns (except for title, abstract, figure, or table whose size cannot be reduced due to its readability), in a quarto paper size (A4), and in Times New Roman font 12pt (for English and Indonesian language) and sakkal majalla 16pt (for Arabic language), maximum 20 pages including abstract, references, pictures, and tables.
- The manuscript should contain several aspects of a scientific article as follows: (subtitles as the order), which are: (a) the title of the article, (b) the author’s name (no academic title), (c) the author’s affiliation, (d) the corresponding author’s email (e) the abstract and the keywords.
- The Abstract is written in two languages: Indonesian and English if the full text is written in Indonesian or English and Arabic if the full text is written in Arabic or only in English if the full text is written in English, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should maximum of 250 words for each language format, written narratively comprising aims/objectives, method, and findings of the research/article, in one paragraph.
- Pendahuluan (مقدمة/Introduction); Contains background, rationale, and/or urgency of the research. References (relevant literature or research), need to be included in this section, its relationship to the justification of the urgency of the research, the appearance of the research problem, the solution alternatives, and the selected solution.
- Metode Penelitian (منهج البحث/Research Method); Contains the type of research, time and place of research, targets, subjects, procedures, instruments, and techniques of data analysis and other matters related to the way research.
- Hasil dan Pembahasan (نتائج البحث/Findings and Discussion); The results of the research are presented in the form of graphs, tables, or descriptive. Analysis and interpretation of these results are needed before they are discussed. The discussion is focused on linking the data and the results of its analysis to the problems or objectives of the study and the broader theoretical context. It can also be the answer to the question of why such facts are found like the data. The discussion is written inherent with the data discussed. The discussion is attempted not to separate from the data discussed.
- Kesimpulan dan Saran (الخلاصة/Conclusions and Suggestion); Conclusions can be proper generalized findings according to research problems, they can also be proper a recommendation for the next step.
- Daftar Pustaka (المراجع/References); For Citation and bibliography suggested using the Reference Manager app, such as Zotero, Mendeley, or other paid apps. Written in a single space, the inter-library is spaced. There should be at least 15 references appearing at the end of the article and include only literature actually cited in the manuscripts. About 80% of references are sourced from scientific journals for a maximum of the last 10 years. Arabic references must be transliterated into Indonesian by referring to the SKB of the Minister of Religious Affairs and the Minister of Education and Culture No. 158 of 1987.